Going Vegan Diet That Works
Have you tried vegan diet
or thought about doing so?
Please help this site
This site has more then 500 visitors daily but got less then $40 in donation for last 12 months as of April 20th 2013. This is why we made decision to put ad on the site. Even so, the income from the ad is less then $20 per month.
This site was once shut down due to financial difficulties. The primary person who practically owns/builds/runs this site and has no other source of income - donation link is on the left column.
I first became a vegan by gradually stop eating following items in the period of 7 years in the following order; meat → fish → egg → milk and dairy products.
Along the way, I experienced most, if not all the pitfalls and obstacles such as:
- Dizziness and Chronic Fatigue
- Food addiction (Including Cheese Addition)
- Had to constantly eat in order to have any energy
- Worried about getting enough calcium, protein, vitamin D, mineral
- Difficult to find appropriate food in a supermarket
- Family / peer pressure
Sounds familiar? Yup. I went through every one of them. I also started to see patterns why people have hard time keeping up with plant based diet.
Those who were successful were able to deal with these matters one way or another through researching on their own and/or taught by someone else.
This website is about 20 years of knowledge and experience of that I and others have researched, gathered, and experimented in ways of dealing with these matters.
In this website you will find:
- How to go (raw) vegan to improve your health
- Weight gain/loss and maintenance
- Overcome emotional eating
- Overcome craving
- Dealing with social situations friends, family, eating out
- Natural, non-animal calcium and protein source
- Natural, non-animal vitamin D rich food – not in a bottle
- Natural, plant source of mineral rich food – not in a bottle either
- Why milk and cheese drains calcium from body and make bone weaker instead of strengthen despite of its high calcium content.
- Physical and Psychological downside of flesh eating – other then well known facts.
- Why eating plant based diet gives you more than enough calcium and protein you will ever need.
- Powerful and cheap antioxidants.
- Energy boost formula which not only increase energy, but also gets rid of common headaches.
- How to stop many headache, gas, and stomach growling.
- How to increase and decrease your body temperature to adjust to season through food types.
- Shopping for nutritious food in cheap price.
- Simple recipes
- Basic food preparation and cooking tips which can be altered in the way you need it – a 'formula' that creates certain types of taste which can be replaced to avoid food craving which you want to stop eating.
- Asian and Korean vegan recipes and nutrition information for common oriental cooking ingredients – such as soy paste, soy sauce, sea weed, tofu, etc.
- And more.
Go to Index Page
- Whole Vegan Index Page
- Whole Vegan Index Page
- Meat - why is it bad?
- Why you should not eat meat every day.
- Meat Eating, Vegan, and Environment Conservation
- Relation between Meat Eating and Environmental Destruction: How vegan diet can help save the environment and earth
- Refined Sugar
- About refined sugar, its harmful effect which has been known for very long
- Refined White Flour
- About refined white flour and its harmful effect on body
- Obesity cause
- Obesity cause and how to solve it
- Correct way to go vegan diet to loose weight
- What food should you eat and how much of which kind in order to loose weight and become healthy in vegan diet?
- Why am I so tired - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Why am I so tired.... a classic symptom of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, its cause and remedy.
- Milk – Why is it bad?
- About milk: its effect on bones and body.
- Coffee – Good or Bad?
- Coffee – What does it do to our body? This page talks about effect of coffee on our body, according to different types, and also environmental impact of drinking coffee.
- Health effect of essential oils and other fats
- What are essential oils? What kind of oil is bad? How much oil and fat should you eat and what kind? What kind of oil is good? How do you know which one to buy? Does cooking change the amount of
- Food Additives, Artificial and Natural flavors and Preservatives
- How do food additives such as artificial flavors, preservatives, and others affect your physical and mental health?
- Food addiction: List of addictive food and its effect
- Food addiction is caused by addictive foods. This page talks about their short term and long term effect on physiology, mood, eating habit, and much more.
- Junk food and its effect on body
- About junk food and its harmful effect
- Mental Health
- Mental Health: How does it affect your bodily health and how bodily health also affect mental health through diet
- Tofu, Soy Sauce, Soy Paste, Natto, Soy Sprout Making and Cooking
- About tofu, soy sauce, and soy paste - their nutritional benefit. Also why factory made soy sauce and soy paste are bad.
- Tofu Recipes
- Delicious and simple tofu recipes right out from East Asia
- Why dairy is bad?
- About dairy; its effect on health and weight loss
- Vegan and Vitamin B12
- Vegan and Vitamin B12, Vitamin B12 Vegan Source
- Vegan Alternative
- Vegan Alternatives
- Whole Vegan Contact Page
- Whole Vegan Contact Page
- donate for research